Friday, 31 January 2014

Dollie Daydream Goes East xx

Happy Friday Everyone
I must say that I love, love, love this new collection. Dollie Daydeam Goes East has beautiful Papers and a great range of images. My card is A5 and has a coloured image of Dollie and one of the backing papers all backed onto black card The fan is made with one of the monochrome
papers.  I loved playing with the colour in this collection, we all need a little colour after this grey winter! Enjoy and Happy Chinese New Year! This year is the year of the Horse.






12 comments:

  1. I love your colour choice Katie I really need to get braver. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great projects! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have made so many makes & such a stunning array of colour & versatility love them! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, great range of makes! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful projects you have made for DT inspiration for the challenge love them

    Hugs Kerrie
    Polkadoodles DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete