Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Leap into Spring Challenge on Anonymous Stamps

I love the season of spring, new beginnings and fresh mornings. Which is great as we are currently moving into our new house and I am so excited.  I cannot wait to get in and get all settled but in the mean time I have managed to squeeze in a little crafting before we move!!!!! I have entered this card into the Anonymous Stamps March Challenge


I like the layers of this card.  I have been practising my colouring with my alcohol markers and I am very pleased with this image.

I hope you like and pop on over to the blog and check them out.  Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx

Katie xx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Katie,
    Thanks for submitting an Anonymous Stamps image. Wow! Your card is stunning! I love the colours you've used on Galmour Boots and those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Anonymous Stamps. Good Luck for the Design Team Call

    Karyn (SDT) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! I love it! Good luck with your move x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie,
    We loved your card you submitted with the Anonymous Stamps Design Team. Could you please email us at anonymous@thedapperscrapper.com as we'd like to have a chat about it x

    ReplyDelete