Friday, 1 August 2014

Colour Clash at Polkadoodles

Well Summer is here and we are all wearing bright colours so we all thought over at Polkadoodles that we would have a challenge and try to make something that clashes. So here is my idea of clashing colours ( which I must say I thought would be quite hard but I had to stop myself!!)

I used Dolly Daydream Goes East Digi & for the background paper of the tag I used Work & Play 3


It would be great to see what you come up with, Have a great day and Keeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

7 comments:

  1. Just love your tag Katie ,the colours are amazing
    hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tag, Katie! Fab colours!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, it certainly clashes, but still manages to look amazingly fabulous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag - and great image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, the colours are so juicy. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely bright and cheerful - turned out super! Y x

    ReplyDelete