Friday, 8 August 2014

Fun In The Sun At Polkadoodles Challenge

We are all having summer holiday fun I hope. Well they will be back at school soon and then its the count down to Christmas!!!!!!!!!
So lets enjoy the summer a little longer before the nights draw in.  Here is my inspiration for theis fortnights challenge at Polkadoodles


this lucky lady is off to Gay Paris for her Holidays. I used Emma Cannings Weekend Getaway Digi & Sentiment from Work & Play 3 & the Postcard Embellishment from Rose Budd.
I cannot wait to see your Creations. Have fun and Keeeeeeep Crafting. Katie DT xx 

8 comments:

  1. Great card Katie, like how you have set out the layout, super! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie I love what you have done with this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make Katie!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love your layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Katie - love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great love all your embellishments. Can I join her?

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful & adorable, such a lovely card!
    hugsss
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card Katie x

    ReplyDelete